Our mid-week ministries take place on Wednesday evenings beginning at 6:30pm. Below is a list of the current offerings but the potential for new ministries is always there so check back often as new things may be added.
Central also offers a meal beginning at 5:30pm on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month (September - May) to help out with the busyness of life. It’s a great opportunity to make new friends over a delicious meal. We’d love to have you join us!
Wednesday Night Classes:
- Women's Bible Study - Led By Annabelle Asselta – Room 108
- Financial Peace - Led by Shay Bernard – Room 228
- Prayer Group - Led by Tim Dykman – Room 225
- Adult Bible Study - Led by Kent Kirby – Room 229
- Hispanic Bible Study - Led by Mario Zani – Room 227
- ELL - Led by Nancy Firestone – Rooms 226, 228, 229, 230
- Early Childhood – Room 106
- Elementary Students (Children’s Quizzing) – Elementary Children’s Center
- Youth (6th- 8th Grade) – Fellowship Hall
- Youth (9th – 12th Grade) – Student Center
- Worship Choir – Worship Wing
- Worship Band – Sanctuary